Here are some words in Bahasa (language) Bali:
Good - becik
Bad - corah
Friend - switra
Husband - rabi
Wife - istri
Child - putra (boy), putri (girl)
How are you? - kenken kabare
What is that? - Napi punika?
Here’s 1 to 10
1 - siki
3 - tiga
4 - pat
5 - lima
6 - enem
7 - pitu
8 - kutus
9 - sia
10 - dasa
- Thank you so much = Matur suksma
- I’m Fine = Tiang becik-becik kemanten.
- How are you? = Apa kabar? = Punapi gatrane? or Kenken kabare?
- Where is this? = Napi wastan gumine niki?
- What is your name? = Sira pesengan ragane?
- Please don't said like that = Sampunang ngeraos kenten!
- Excuse Me, Can't I past here? = Dados tiang ngambahin meriki?
- Happy Galungan Day = Rahajeng Rerahinan Galungan.
- Where the Tanah Lot? = Ring dija genah Tanah Lot?
- How much this one? = Aji kuda niki?
- I want to go back right now = Tiang jagi mapamit mangkin
- Where you want to go? = Jagi lunga kija?
- Excuse me, I want to ask you something = Nunas lugra…tiang jagi metaken.
- Have you have boyfriend/girlfriend? = Ragane sampun maduwe gagelan?